The Old Fort: Fright Night Haunted Lantern Tours
The "ghosts" from the area extend an invitation to join them at Fort Waynes Historic Old Fort. Lantern Tours of the Fort will be offered 6:00 p.m. 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 19th as part of Downtown Fort Waynes Fright Night.
Explore the Fort by night and hear tales of actual encounters with the Forts ghosts as told by re-enactors, visitors and ghost watchers. Maybe the Old Forts resident ghost, Lt. Ostrander, will join us in welcoming you! But keep an eye out for the Headless Horseman!
Tour Admission: $5, children under 9 free with adult. Ticket sales close at 9:30pm and the final tour of the night starts at 10:30pm.
For more information: www.oldfortwayne.org or call (260) 437-2836. The Old Fort is located at 1201 Spy Run Ave Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Parking is available at Headwaters and Lawton Parks.
Fright Night 2019 Downtown Events
- Fright Night Downtown
- DIA Fort Wayne 2019 at the Grand Wayne Convention Center
- Not So Frightening Fun at the Library
- Pumpkin Zone at the Botanical Conservatory
- Old Fort Fright Night Haunted Lantern Tours
- Phantom of the Organ
- Spooktacular Car Show
- Conner's Rooftop Fright Night Specials
- Ghosts, Goblins, and Games...Oh My
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Botanical Conservatory
- Walk with the Spirits of the Past at the Grand Wayne Convention Center
- ARCH presents Murder Mystery Mayhem at the Grand Wayne Convention Center
- Pet Semetary at Cinema Center
- Nevermore - A Murder Mystery at Promenade Park
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Get the latest news about Riverfront Fort Wayne.